Tuesday 27 September 2011

I Can't Live Without (The Hi Fashion Site)

Every AW, I can’t live without boots. I own a lot of boots, and whether it’s ankle, knee high, or biker boots, I wear them throughout the AW season. They’re always my go-to shoe when it’s cold as they look stylish, but also keep you warm and comfortable. My favourite pair at the moment are my heeled boots, which add a bit of glam to any outfit. But I also own a pair of biker boots which I wear a lot!
I've also attached a few pictures.
http://www.thehifashionsite.com/






This weeks "I Cant Live Without!" was written by our beautiful guest blogger Sherin writer of The Hi Fashion Site take a look at her wonderful blog...http://www.thehifashionsite.com/
Each week we ask a favorite fashion bloggers and writers to tell us what they - quite simply - Can't Live Without!


If you are a blogger or a fashion LOVER and would like to tell us and our readers what you "Can't Live Without" please email Annie at annie@adrianne.co.uk and let her know your fashion thoughts!

Adrianne Vintage Inspired Jewellery
adrianne.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment