Tuesday 12 July 2011

I Can't Live Without! (Fashion-Train)

These are my all time favourite pair of shorts and I own goodness knows how many pairs of shorts! I bought these when Topshop brought them back in stock after being sold out within a couple of hours. I absolutely love these shorts and they make me feel great when I wear them. They are so unusual yet stylish so I've had so many compliments when I've worn them! 


This weeks "I Cant Live Without!" was written by the lovely Becca writer of Fashion Train, take a look at her wonderful blog...

Each week we ask a favorite fashion bloggers and writers to tell us what they - quite simply - Can't Live Without!
If you are a blogger or a fashion LOVER and would like to tell us and our readers what you "Can't Live Without" please email Frankie at frankie@adrianne.co.uk and let her know your fashion thoughts!

Adrianne Vintage Inspired Jewellery

No comments:

Post a Comment