Wednesday 24 August 2011

I Can't Live Without (Emily the Brave)

I can not live without lilac! It’s such a beautiful colour and I have it everywhere it will possibly go, my room, my phone, nail polish, even my wash basket! I love the way it can be so subtle and floaty but also punchy and fresh. This A/W their isn’t too much lilac obviously as it’s quite a S/S colour but I’m still going to be wearing it in sheer blouses with embellished collars, suede shorts, lipstick and, of course, fluffy cushions. I’m a sucker for them. So remember, keep calm and lilac on!





This weeks "I Cant Live Without!" was written by the totally cute Emily writer of Emily the Brave, take a look at her wonderful blog... 


Each week we ask a favorite fashion bloggers and writers to tell us what they - quite simply - Can't Live Without! 
If you are a blogger or a fashion LOVER and would like to tell us and our readers what you "Can't Live Without" please email Annie at annie@adrianne.co.uk and let her know your fashion thoughts!

Adrianne Vintage Inspired Jewellery

No comments:

Post a Comment